1) Essay Cash reserves the right to terminate any account at anytime without notice.
2) Any type of spamming is prohibited. This includes newsgroups, IRC, ICQ, and message boards.
3) Essay Cash reserve the right to deny any webmaster admittance into our program for
4) Essay Cash will not be held responsible for loss due to downtimes resulting
from complications with hosting equipment or technical errors.
5) Affiliates may open more than one account for tracking purposes but may not
do so for the 5% webmaster referral bonus. The referral bonus will only be credited
for new affiliates.
6) Essay Cash banners may only be used to promote EssayCash.com sites.
7) All funds except for members who joined via PayPal, will be paid by CCBill directly.
Members joining by PayPal will be paid by Essay Cash.
8) Checks are mailed out by CCBill every Monday for the period two weeks prior. The
default minimum amount to receive a check is $25.
9) Essay Cash reserves the right to terminate this program at any time, with 3
days notification. In such a case, all accumulated funds up to that point in time will
10) Essay Cash reserves the right to change the payout rate with a 3 day notice.
11) Essay Cash may change any part of this Agreement at any time. The most recent
version of this Agreement will be located on the EssayCash.com site.
EssayCash Affiliate Partner Program
You will receive 50% of the total sale for each visitor you refer who signs up for
a membership. You will receive 50% of all recurring memberships until that member decides
Special Bonus Incentives
We are always looking for ways to award our affiliates. For affiliates who earn $1000
or more a month in commissions, we will increase their percentage to 55% for all signups
and recurrings. Affiliates who earn $2000 or more will get an additional 5%. Accounts will
be audited at the end of each month and affiliates who meet the requirements will be changed
to the new payout percentages. Affiliates will continue receiving the bonus percentages
as long as they meet the minimum commission requirements each month. For the slower summer
months, the commissions will be calculated by adding the current month plus the previous month's